- There are a number of entries allowed per category – the actual number of entries depends on the popularity of each category.
- A category or categories will be allocated to the most relevant judge based on their job function, experience, and/or request.
- Each judge is asked to score each entry based on the strict criteria set.
- In order to make it through to the finals a minimum score must be achieved – if the minimum score is not reached the journey ends for that particular entry/company.
- The top two highest scoring entries per category, go through to judging day where all the judges share their two entries, and they vote as a collective who the winner is.
- There is no requirements for companies to physically attend the judging day
|Detailed discussion of project goals, importance, achievements and successful results
|Demonstration of cutting edge and fit-for-purpose technology was correctly and effectively used
|Illustration of training and upskilling team & working closely with stakeholders to deliver the project on time and within budget
|Evidence and evaluation of overcoming project
|Evidence of commitment to promoting diversity and creating an inclusive culture in the project team
|Marks out of 5